Wander through the souks of Marrakesh sampling olives, dried fruits, nuts, and pastries on this evening tour of the bustling city. After a vibrant evening exploring the spices of Marrakesh, sit down for a delicious dinner in the iconic Djemma El Fnaa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
- Get a local to show you the hidden local food shops in Marrakech
- Sample a variety of Moroccan delicacies in the souks
- Explore the legendary Djemma El Fnaa as it comes alive at night
- Savor a traditional Moroccan dinner in the heart of a UNESCO-listed square
- Choose between a shared or private tour
- Local English-speaking guide
- Tastings in the market
- Authentic local dinner
- Additional food above and beyond that listed above
- Gratuities for your guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Dress Standard:
- While Morocco can be considered a liberal Muslim country, as many Moroccan women do not wear headscarves, it is still very conservative by standards you may be accustomed to at home. Thus you should dress accordingly, and as a general guideline, shoulders, cleavage, and knees should be covered at all times. Wearing shorts (men and women), low-cut tops, and showing your midriff is not recommended as it will restrict your entry into buildings of a religious nature and family homes, as it is considered disrespectful to the local culture.
- Long, light-colored, lightweight, long-sleeved shirts, trousers, and long skirts are respectful. They’ll cover your body, keep you cool in the heat, and protect you from the harsh sun.
- As this is an evening tour, please bring a jumper in case it gets cool after dark.
- Maximum group size is 12 people.