ANIMA is a magical garden where nature & art meet. A place with hundreds of botanical influences from around the world blended together with artworks by Picasso, Haring, Rodin and more!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- French, Arabic, English
Select participants and date
From Marrakech: Drive along the surrounding wall direction Ourika/Oukaimeden. After 27 kilometers there is a TOTAL service station on the left. After 1 kilometer you'll see the sign for ANIMA. Turn right and follow the unpaved road for another 500 meters. From Ourika: Exit Ourika towards Marrakech. Next to the Hotel Le Beau Site turn right. Turn left and follow the unpaved road to ANIMA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Shuttle services are limited. If you wish to join the tour by public transportation, take bus ALSA 25 from Sidi Mimoun.
- The garden is completely open-air; only one museum room and the restrooms, as well as the souvenir shop, are indoors
- Personnel interacting with customers, such as waiters, have to wear protective masks