Immerse yourself in the culture and history of Marrakech as you explore the medina and the souks in the city. On this private full-day tour you will see historical buildings, the tombs of former dynasties, the Jewish Quarter, and the artisan neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German
- Private group
- Discover the medina, the historical old town of Marrakech
- Visit historical buildings including the magnificent Bahia Palace
- See the tombs of former dynasties
- Stroll through the Jewish Quarter, past the Mellah, and across the market
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on the roof terrace or the courtyard of a traditional riad
- Explore the traditional artisan neighborhood
- See the metal welding, leather workers, woodworkers, and henna women at work
- Visit the beautiful Ben Youssef Madrasa
- Private tour guide
- Entrance fees
- 2-course lunch
- Water and tea or coffee at the riad
- Food and drinks during the tour
- Pick-up and drop off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide at Café de France, located at Jemaa el-Fnaa, Marrakech at 10:00.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It is customary that visiting the marketplaces be a part of city tours. On this tour, such visits will be reduced in as reasonable a manner as possible for the guests; however, if it cannot be avoided, it may still not be the best use of the tour guide's resources. It is recommended either to ask in a friendly manner specifically for interesting shops or forgo this altogether if not interested.
- Please respect local customs and wear modest clothing – no shorts or sleeveless tops.
- This tour is flexible and can be customized to suit your interests.