Morocco is known for its bold and flavorful cuisine. Take an evening tour with an English or French-speaking guide to discover the rich local food culture. Enjoy delicious tastings as you wander through the city’s main square.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Arabic, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Marrakech, or the closest accessible point by car if your riad is in the Medina.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The tour takes place in Jemaa el Fnaa, the main square, so be prepared for crowds.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing.