Combine the 2 imperial cities of Marrakech and Fes with a Moroccan desert tour. This 3-day will allow you discover the secrets of the Sahara Desert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up will be from your hotel or riad in Marrakech.
- Admire the amazing scenery of the High Atlas Mountains with a Tizi Ntichka Mountain Pass
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- Drive past the Valley of the Roses and the Road of 1001 Kasbahs
- Admire the scenery of the high cliffs of the Todgha Canyons
- Enjoy a camel ride adventure between the hidden sand dunes of Erg Chebbi
- Spend the night under the stars at a Saharan desert camp
- Experience an amazing contrast of scenery during your trip
- Pick-up from your hotel in Marrakech
- Air-conditioned modern vehicle driven by an English-speaking guide driver
- Overnight stay at Tinghir 4-star Hotel Bougafer
- Private ensuite room with dinner and breakfast
- Camel trekking in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight at a nomads' desert camp in Erg Chebbi
- Private standard tent with dinner and breakfast
- Drop off at your Fes hotel
- Lunches on the way
- Personal expenses
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Standard tents: very basic accommodation, a private tent is not guaranteed (depending on occupancy), and showers not available in the lodge on the following day. There will be a shared room where you can freshen up before breakfast and your long drive back to Marrakech. Toilets available outside your tent. Breakfast is served at the camp operator lodge.
- Luxury tents: located in a more isolated and scenic area. is more comfortable with proper bedding, and guaranteed private tent, there are western flushable toilets. There are hot showers. Dinner and breakfast are rich.
- If the road across the Atlas Mountains is blocked during winter, an alternative route is available via Taroudant. Customers must pay a mandatory supplement of 10€ per person if the alternative route is taken.