Depart from Marrakech and head to Lalla Takerkoust Lake and the surprising Agafay Desert for a day-long quad adventure near the Atlas Mountains. Your route will take you to arid hills, oases, and rivers. Enjoy a delicious lunch a traditional Berber house.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, French, Arabic
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel or riad in central Marrakech or at the closest spot accessible by car (look for a vehicle with a black & white logo over the windshield). Pick-up from a location outside Marrakech is possible for an additional fee. You will receive information about the exact pick-up location by email after booking.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
- Cross stunning landscapes with a guide who will stay with you throughout the quad ride
- Admire Lalla Takerkoust Lake, stretching for 7 kilometers at the foot of the Atlas Mountains
- Enjoy a delicious traditional lunch prepared by a Berber family
- Discover a traditional lifestyle that hasn't changed for centuries
- Yamaha quad (powerful and well maintained)
- Gas and all necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Water during the tour
- Traditional lunch
- Transfers from your hotel (or closest parking area to your riad)
- Limited liability insurance
- Personal insurance
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sandals or flip flops
- Sleeveless shirts
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The tour duration is approximately 8 hours (including transfers, tour, lunch).
- For your comfort and safety, it is strongly recommended that you ride alone.
- Anyone under 16 years of age must ride as a passenger, with the guide (only 1 passenger per group is allowed, and by request only).
- Minors aged 16 years and over can drive with a signed authorization from their parents.