The must-have to discover Marseille! Public transports, touristic buses and small trains, museums, culture, and leisure activities: all-inclusive packages. See terms and conditions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The Small Tourist Train and the Colorbüs (hop-on hop-off) does not operate in January 2022
- In the case of cancelation due to unforeseen circumstances or bad weather conditions, the Tourist Office and Convention Bureau cannot be held responsible: no refund is possible
- The Tourist Office and Convention Bureau are closed on January 1st, December 25th, and May 1st
- Get your City Pass at the Metropolitan Tourist and Convention Office of Marseille from Monday to Sunday between 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, just bring your reservation confirmation and your ID
- Please inquire about the availability of attractions before using your City Pass
- You may have to wait for several hours to board the boats for the If and Frioul islands during the summer season. The crossing can only be booked on the same day
- The pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Metropolitan Tourist and Convention Office reservation required for all guided visits