Explore the clear blue waters of the Côte Bleue calanque on a guided kayaking trip in Marseille. Navigate to the creek of Establon and the beach of Aragnols and enjoy some free time for swimming.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Look for Sud Kayak or Estaque Loisirs at Port de la Lave. To find the location, please do not use Map for iPhone as it does not work. You can type "Sud Kayak" or "Estaque Loisirs" on Google Maps or Waze. The GPS point is accurate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Keep in mind this activity takes place in the open ocean. While all safety gear is provided, it is crucial that you're able to swim
- This excursion is weather-dependent. For your safety, the tour may be canceled or postponed in the event of bad weather