Save time with a skip-the-line ticket to the Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations in Marseille and learn more about the history and culture of the Mediterranean basin.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Mucem, 7 Promenade Robert Laffont, 13002 Marseille.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Entry to the museum if free for those under 18 years old on presentation of valid ID
- Entry to the museum is free on the 1st Sunday of every month and during European Heritage Days (the 3rd weekend of September every year)
- Audio guide (if option selected) available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, and German for the 3 outdoor exhibitions
- Audio guide (if option selected) available in French and English for the 2 indoor exhibitions
- For best visiting conditions of the exhibitions, you should aim to arrive at the Mucem before 1:00 PM
- The museum is closed every Tuesday