Take an unforgettable hike to the crater of a dormant volcano in the breathtaking surroundings of Haleakala National Park. Experience jaw-dropping views as you climb to the summit, over 10000 feet up.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the Safeway parking lot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Closed-toe shoes
- Thermal clothing
Know before you go
- This tour operates at a high altitude. If you have any breathing difficulties or health issues that affect your mobility, the tour is not suitable for you.
- Confirmation that each guest is capable of hiking at least one mile on uneven ground at a high altitude is required.