Learn the basics of stand-up paddleboard surfing in Maui's warm and clear water. An experienced instructor will get you standing in your first lesson. Enjoy the thrill of stand-up paddleboard surfing that will stay in your memories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Find us ocean side from the 76 gas station / Kihei cafe area. You'll check in at our large van (FEDEX style van) with the HULA girl on top. Confused - call us at 808-875-4848 Google Maps plus code PGJW+GX Kihei, Hawaii / 1900 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Bring swimwear, towel and sunglasses
- Please do not bring any valuables
- Early 8 AM lessons are recommended for the best experience