Learn about Maui’s wonders. This tour has access to some of Maui’s best 10 to 40 feet high waterfalls. Enjoy a picnic lunch next to natural swimming pools under these dazzling falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Please note pick up locations include select Maui hotels but not Airbnb, hostels, or private residences. Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled departure time and allow a 15-minute window for your driver to arrive.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Gain access to several waterfalls situated within comfortable hiking distance of the trailhead.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch by stunning waterfalls and natural swimming pools away from the crowds
- Naturalist guides will teach you about Maui's culture, unique plant life, and even pick fresh fruits when available
- Feel refreshed after taking a dip in pristine pools located beneath cascading waterfalls
- Bottled water
- Picnic lunch
- Ponchos, in case of rain
- All-Natural Insect repellent, if needed
- Swimsuit and towel
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the intersection of highways 311 and 380. In front of a large concrete wall l with a single row of parking facing Hwy 380 west of Hwy 311 just before entering Kahului.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- Running shoes or sports sandals, such as Tevas, Chacos or Keens, are recommended
- Staff members are trained to provide you with a safe and enjoyable day, and they are equipped to handle any situation that may arise. Guide certifications include advanced CPR and First Aid Training, including Wilderness, maritime security cards, permit for hiking in the National Park
- Tours run in most weather conditions but the local partner reserves the right to alter tour parameters if safety issues arise.
- Please note that the pickup time for your hike can be between 20 and 90 minutes prior to your tour start time
- Gratuities will be collected before the trip for larger parties