Snorkel with underwater sea scooters. Travel farther and faster to see reefs and other marine life of the region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
At Wailea beach public park near the shower and restroom area by the bench table. Wailea Beach is between Grand Wailea and Four Seasons Hotel. After passing Grand Wailea look for a small sign on your right for Wailea Beach for entrance. Your guide will be wearing a My Splash black or green t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Guests must have prior snorkeling and swimming experience
- Guests should be comfortable, and be able to tread ocean water
- If you or anyone in your group has no previous snorkeling and swimming experience, please book a first time snorkeling tour instead
- Guests should be between the ages of 8 to 55 years old, with no physical limitations
- Maximum weight limit for this tour is 270 pounds (122 kilograms)
- Eat a very light breakfast, or no breakfast
- Drink plenty of water to hydrate your body