Enjoy 5 zip-line crossings and a swinging bridge through a towering forest in upcountry Maui. Admire the breathtaking scenery of this Hawaiian island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at Skyline Hawaii - Haleakala, located on the slopes of Haleakala on the road to Haleakala National Park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- You must be at least 8 years old and weigh between 60 and 260 pounds for this tour
- Children 14 years and younger must have an adult participant on tour with them. An adult must sign a waiver for each child. Please confirm everyone in your group meets these requirements
- You must be able to hike 2 to 3 miles at elevation and over uneven surfaces
- It is not safe to zipline while you are pregnant or if you have had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees, or back
- Wear shoes with a fully-enclosed toe and heel, such as an athletic or hiking shoe. Shoes must be snug fitting. Sandals with open sections or 5 finger shoes are not permitted
- GoPro cameras can be rented on site