Visit Guatapé and discover its colorful village relocated to make way for the hydroelectric dam. Explore the impressive monolith Rock of el Peñol, take a relaxing boat ride, and enjoy a traditional Colombian lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Medellin
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please note that full names and passport numbers are mandatory in order to issue travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour may be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please bring: identification document, comfortable clothes and footwear, photographic camera, battery-charged cell, and sunscreen
- If you have any medical prescriptions, do not forget your medicine
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- Travelers must provide their identity document necessary for travel insurance otherwise, the tour operator is not responsible for eventualities.