Explore diverse and multicultural Footscray with its rich history and try a Vietnamese Banh Mi and Sicilian Cannoli as you discover the incredible local community here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Explore the multicultural suburb of Footscray and learn about its international history
- Try a fresh Vietnamese Bahn Mi and traditional Sicilian Cannoli.
- Discover the strong sense of community in Footscray with a visit to the local arts centre and the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre
- Local, English-speaking guide
- Vietnamese Bahn Mi
- Sicilian Cannoli
- Coffee at one of the best local venues
- 1 per person donation to the local community organizations visited on this tour
- Additional food and drinks
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Outside Footscray Train Station, 37 Irving Street, Footscray, VIC 3011 (near main entrance steps) Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/cK9yJ1KtzALXibRP9Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour and children under the age of 6 may join the tour free of charge, but please let us know at the time of booking.
- This tour can accommodate most dietary restrictions if notified in advance.
- In the event that one of the planned venues will not be able to accommodate the group, a suitable alternative will be offered.