Sip a famous Melbourne flat white, discover the street art scene, sample multicultural food, and finish on Melbourne’s highest viewpoint and weave your way through its streets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Outside Koorie Heritage Trust, The Yarra Building, Federation Square, Flinders St &, Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3000Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour.
- This small-group tour has a maximum of 12 people.
- Effective December 1, 2021, travelers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6 to 17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted within 72 hours of the tour, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months, or proof of vaccination.