Through gold rushes and rebellions, Olympics and royal visits, Melburnians have turned to ales, whiskeys, wines, and cocktails for comfort. Experience Melbourne’s unique bar scene with a local guide and visit its unique watering holes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Sir William Clarke Memorial Statue, Corner of Spring St and Treasury Place (next to the Old Treasury Building), Spring St, Melbourne VIC 3002, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Travelers under 18 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.