Discover some of the highlights of Melbourne's proud sporting heritage, including the Melbourne Cricket Ground and the Australian Sports Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The tour departs at 8:30 AM from Melbourne Day Tour Center, Russell Street Extension, Melbourne (behind Federation Square). Look for the MST logo on the bus and guide's shirt/jacket. Selected hotel pickups available on request.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Public tour not recommended for children under 8 years of age