Experience 3 of Victoria's incredible activities on one action-packed day trip from Melbourne. Make your way through the beautiful Dandenong ranges on the Puffing Billy steam train, meet some Australian animals and finish up at the famous Penguin Parade.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up between 10:00-11:00 AM from one of the following hotels, selected during checkout: Rendezvous Hotel (328 Flinders Street), Windsor Hotel (111 Spring Street), Victoria Hotel (215 Little Collins Street), Crown Promenade (8 Whiteman Street), The Savoy Hotel (630 Little Collins Street), Radisson on Flagstaff (380 William Street). You must contact the local partner directly to confirm your pickup time, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- *** Important note: Your pick up time may be different to the official start time. The start time refers to the very first pickup time on the operator's pickup run. Please refer to the pickup information to see the specific pick-up time from your hotel. Your specific pickup time will be confirmed by the operator after your booking is completed.
- All tours operate with a maximum of 24 participants to ensure an in-depth and personalized experience
- Children of all ages (0-15years) must be booked and must purchase a child ticket