Search for humpback and southern right whales during their southerly migration along Wilsons Promontory coastline. See amazing coastal formations and remote beaches, including Rabbit Island, Sealers Cove and Refuge Cove.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This cruise is subject to weather and minimum numbers.
- This cruise has a 90% success rate of whale sightings.