Experience Morocco with a camel trek through the dunes of Erg Chebbi Desert on this overnight trip through the Sahara. Try sand-boarding and drumming, then enjoy traditional tagine and sweet mint tea before camping under the stars in a Berber tent.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Dutch
Select participants and date
Meet at Hotel Kasbah Mohayut. When you arrive, you can park your car at the hotel parking. Go to the reception area and ask for Koro. Show him your voucher, then you can rest at the garden or swimming pool of the hotel until departure time. Koro will drive you via the hotel Jeep to the camel park where you will meet your guide and start your camel trek.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat