Join the perfect tour to Meteora and experience an amazing sunset on top of the rocks. This tour is ideal for couples and photography lovers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Pickup included
- Pick up from hotels in Kalambaka / Kastraki on the outside of the hotels.
- Visit one monastery and one Byzantine church and admire the sketes of St.Antony and St.Gregory
- Take memorable photos of the best spots of Meteora
- Learn about the history of the Meteora monasteries and the monks from a local guide
- Watch the sunset from a spectacular view point
- Pick up / drop off from your hotel in Kalambaka / Kastraki
- Transfer in a comfortable VIP limo minibus
- English speaking local tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus
- Bottle of mineral water
- Free map/poster of Meteora
- All taxes
- Entrance fees for each monastery (3 EUR per person)
- Byzantine Church entrance fee (2 EUR per person)
- Professional tour guide (on request)
- Gratuities (optional)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The monasteries of Meteora have a strict official dress code, please bring suitable clothing in order to enter. Men must wear long pants and women long skirts and cover their shoulders. Sleeveless shirts are not allowed. Skirts are provided at the entrance to every monastery free of charge, so don’t worry about bringing them with you.
- All of the monasteries have a small entrance fee (3 EUR per person).