Explore Mexico City's surreal markets. Discover medicinal plants, mystic traditions, and exquisite flavors. Visit the oldest cantina in town and uncover forgotten art, neighborhoods and ancient architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from the hotel lobby or entrance.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet outside Banamex ATM (address: Col. Centro, Centro, 06000). It is right in front of a Balderas metro station exit, in the corner that has a fountain.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please avoid wearing valuables such as jewelry
- Please wear discrete apparel and comfortable shoes
- This tour is not suitable for people with mobility impairments