Walk through the heart of the Mexican food scene. Try daytime delights such as quesadillas, tamales, ceviche, birria, and more tasty local dishes. Discover San Juan and Merced Markets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Pickup available from the following neighborhoods in Mexico City: Polanco, Polanco V Secc, Colonia Condesa, C. U. Benito Juárez, Roma Nte., Hipódromo, Coyoacán, Centro, or Narvarte Poniente
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Banamex ATM, directly in front of the Balderas metro station exitOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility