Travel by Trajinera through Xochimilco, a World Heritage Site, during a private tour of Mexico City. Visit the University City, Coyoacán, the Anahuacalli Museum and the Blue House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from your hotel.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You will receive confirmation at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- During this excursion, you will have to walk a lot
- You will be allowed to take photos in the Frida Kahlo Museum
- There will be no food or drinks provided so please come prepared if you feel you will need any food or drinks while on this tour
- Gratuities can be paid to your guide