Visit 6 of the most popular attractions in Mexico City and the surrounding area on this 2-day guided tour. Immerse yourself in history at Teotihuacan and Tlatelolco and the Guadalupe Shrine. Enjoy the vibrant colors as you visit Xochimilco and Coyoacan.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- 7:50 AM at National Auditorium at Lunario Sculpture 8:20 AM at Hotel NH Reforma Collection , 165 Liverpool St Col. Juarez CDMX 8:50 AM behind the Palace of Fine Arts
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- The Frida Kahlo Museum is closed on Mondays
- Food and drink are not included in the price of this activity
- Gratuities are optional and extra
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, some areas of Teotihuacán may remain closed