Take a full-day trip out of Mexico City to admire Taxco, a unique colonial town famous for its silver works.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel or any location of your choice in Mexico City
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts. You can either be picked up from Capital Bus, Liverpool St #169 Col. Juarez CDMX at 6:20 AM or Hostal Amigo. Isabel la Católica 61-A, Centro at 6:50 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please take into account that this tour involves a moderate amount of walking on irregular ground.