Explore the Aztec history of Mexico City on a tour of the Plaza de las Tres Culturas. Visit the pyramids of Teotihuacán, taste delicious tequila, mezcal, and pulque at an artisan market, and be amazed by the 16th-century monastery in Acolman.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 - 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Acolman is being remodeled but there are not specific dates of when it will be open and closed, it could be closed any day, please take note of this
- The optional lunch, available as an add-on at booking, is a buffet service