Visit several top cultural sites in the Mexico City area on a trip that takes you to the Convent of San Miguel, the colonial city of Puebla, and the Cholula archeological zone. Visit onyx and talavera ceramics factories and see craftsmen at work.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
De La Republica 154, Tabacalera, 06030. This is near the Monumento a la Revolucion and behind the Barceló Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please see the pictures for the list of available pickup locations