Rent your own jet ski and glide across the tranquil waters of Biscayne Bay. Enjoy a pontoon boat ride from Miami Beach and admire views of millionaire homes, ocean wildlife, and the city skyline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Spanish, English
- Small group available
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located on the bayside of Pelican Harbor. Please check in at the picnic table.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- A refundable cash deposit of $100 per jet ski must be paid in cash on the day of your rental. This deposit will be refunded if there has been no damage to the jet skis
- Keep in mind a signed waiver is required to ride a jet ski
- Florida law requires that everyone driving a jet ski and born after January 1, 1988, must have at least a Florida Boating Temporary License. Instructions on how to purchase a license are provided on your confirmation voucher