Experience the Cuban way in the USA, enjoying a cup of cortadito, the Latin infusion, a handful of local hangouts, and a chat with one of the neighborhood’s cultural ambassadors. Discover the unique atmosphere of Miami’s Little Havana with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Get a taste of Havana in the most Cuban-influenced city in America
- Sip on the most delicious of Cuban beverages, the classic mojito
- Enjoy a taste of Miami’s delicious Cuban food from a traditional family-run business
- See Cuban-inspired art at one of the neighborhood’s many galleries and public spaces
- Local English-speaking guide
- Coffee and juice samples
- 1 mojito
- Access and entrance fees to galleries (if applicable)
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Cubaocho, 1465 SW 8th StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear casual clothing suitable for warm-to-hot weather, and shoes comfortable for walking.
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the child rate. Please select ‘child’ when booking.
- Children below the age of 6 are free of charge.