Take a ride on the Bernina, one of the most scenic railway routes in Switzerland. Depart from the picturesque Mediterranean town of Tirano, Italy and climb all the way to St. Moritz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A valid passport is required on the date of travel.
- You must obtain any visa that may be required prior to the border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. Please note that Switzerland is part of the Schengen agreement and visas to the EU are usually sufficient to enter Switzerland.
- Train itinerary could be change due to technical organization