Head to Milan Cathedral's rooftop terraces for stunning views as far as the Italian Alps. Admire its statues, its spires and its flying buttresses while listening to the explanation of your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide under the arches of the Mondadori Megastore, located on the right-hand side of Piazza del Duomo when facing the front entrance of the cathedral corner Via mazzini It can get extremely crowded for reasons that go beyond tour operator control. If you need anything, please contact the number on the voucher.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The Duomo is not wheelchair accessible
- Visitors must be moderately dressed. Inside the Cathedral, off-the-shoulder and/or low-cut dresses, shorts, miniskirts, and hats are prohibited.
- It is possible to purchase appropriate disposable Kimonos at ticket office 1 on Sala delle Colonne
- Due to increased security measures at the Duomo, some queues may form. Additionally, strict rules apply to entering the church (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles, no plates etc.)
- Any object that, at the sole discretion of the personnel in charge of the checks, could be considered a danger to the integrity and safety of the places
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 people, so you may encounter a queue to get to the roof
- The elevator may not be used to descend for security reasons; in this event, the descent will be done by stairs
- Climbing stairs (up to 50) is included, please wear comfortable shoes