Discover Milan’s artisans inside the “Mercato Centrale” (central market). Prepare typical Milanese fare and traditional Italian cuisine with a cooking class led by an expert chef.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Find your chef at the Info Point inside "Mercato Centrale" located at via Giovanni Battista Sammartini 1 (on the corner of Piazza IV Novembre), next to the Milan Central Train Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied at least one adult
- The menu varies slightly from season to season, but generally includes hand-made pasta, pasta sauces, cheese fondue, and a dessert
- Vegetarians and those with food allergies can be accommodated, please notify the local partner when booking
- Please provide any details with regards to impaired mobility and the local partner will do their best to accommodate you
- The class is not suitable for those with celiac