See the Last Supper fresco with a fast-track entrance ticket. Follow your guide and learn all about Leonardo da Vinci's time in Milan and his world-renowned masterpiece.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie in front of the church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The museum will not allow visitors to enter after their scheduled entrance time, so please arrive a few minutes early
- At some times it may not be possible to enter the church itself due to scheduled special services or events