Discover Leonardo's masterpiece, The Last Supper with an expert tour guide. Experience this beautiful and delicate fresco which will leave you with an indelible memory of Milan.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
In front of the main entrance to the church. Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2, 20123 Milano MI, Italy. Please be at the meeting poin 15 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The names of all participants must be provided in advance for Last Supper tickets
- A valid identification document must be presented to get the Last Supper ticket
- In order to guarantee places for everyone, tickets must be purchased for each participant (including infants)
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour