Skip the long lines to see the miraculous mural of The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci on a 1-hour and 15-minute tour of the historic church of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan. Learn about the masterpiece from an English or Spanish-speaking guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Meet on the Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie • Metro: the nearest stations are Concilazione and Cadorna (M1/Red Line) • Please arrive at the meeting point 5 to 10 minutes in advance of the activity start time • Look for the guide with a yellow umbrella and/or T-shirtOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Children require an adult ticket to visit the Last Supper.
- The visit to The Last Supper lasts 15 minutes.
- Shorts and sleeveless tops are not allowed inside the church. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Please check the language of the tour before booking.
- Visits to the church can be limited or denied because of religious services (e.g. Sundays or Easter). The tour's duration won't change.