Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime scenic flight that takes you through Mt. Aspiring and Fiordland National Park to Milford Sound. On this customizable tour, you can take in some of the world's most stunning glaciers, coastlines, and waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Optional audio guide
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
- Take in panoramic views of the untouched native New Zealand
- Enjoy a personalised flight to the heart of Fiordland National Park
- Explore the world's most stunning glaciers, coastlines, and waterfalls
- Headsets to hear the pilot clearly
- Detailed commentary by the experienced pilot
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Next to the Hard Antler Bar and Restaurant.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Selfie sticks
- Tablets and Ipads
Know before you go
- Allow 120 minutes or 3 hours with a landing.
- Half-day trips are available on request.
- Check-in time is 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time.