Spend a day getting under the skin of Milan, Italy’s most fashionable city. Skip-the-Line access at both Milan Duomo and Da Vinci’s ‘Last Supper’ means less time waiting and more time experiencing the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The tour ends at Santa Maria delle Grazie at approximately 13:30 or 17:30.
- Visits to the interior of the Duomo are not possible on Sunday mornings and religious holidays; on these days, the tour will remain outside the Cathedral.
- The tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- It is the responsibility of visitors to arrive at the tour departure points.
- Knees and shoulders must be covered for entry to churches.
- The order in which the sites are visited may be reversed on certain dates in July. All sites will still be visited.
- No photography is permitted in the Duomo or at the Last Supper.
- The supplier cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. They are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on group tours.
- Important information required from all passengers: You MUST provide all passenger names at the time of booking in order to access the viewing of the Last Supper.