Step beyond the myths of the American South and discover Laura Plantation - a major sugar plantation located on the banks of the Mississippi River. Tour the main house, grounds and slave quarters and gain historical insights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please be ready at the start of pickup time as the bus will be pulling up in front of your point of pickup.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- A portion of the tour takes place outdoors, good walking shoes suggested
- Due to the homes historic nature, access to the second floor (the main living quarters) is by stairs only
- Please call the local operator 24 hours before your tour to arrange pick-up from your hotel
- The pickup time starts at 8:15 AM and the time frame is between 8:15 AM and 8:45 AM.