Experience the deeply relaxing experience of a traditional Hamma on this 90-minute visit to the Al Andalus Hammam in the heart of Malaga's historic city center. Enjoy hot, cold, and warm baths, the steam room, and plenty of time to relax with a mint tea.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Discover the traditions of an old Andalusian bath in Malaga
- Relax and feel the temperature contrast of cold, hot and warm baths
- Enjoy a delicious green mint tea in the Hammam lounge
- 1.5-hour session at Al Andalus Hammam in Malaga
- Green mint tea and water
- Shower gel, hair dryer, and lockers for personal belongings
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Hammam is located at Plaza de los Mártires 5, MalagaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A bathing suit (swimsuit or bikini) must be worn. Long hair must be tied back, swimming caps are not necessary. Shoes are not allowed inside the baths.
- Please arrive at the baths 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time.
- The Hammam is mixed, except for the changing rooms.
- Please respect the silence inside the facility.