Explore the spectacular Canyonlands National Park on a thrilling off-road drive, combined with a rafting trip on the scenic Fisher Towers section of the Colorado River. This 9-hour combination tour includes lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- Shoes are required for the duration of the tour
- Bringing cameras and other electronics on the river is at your own risk
- All boats are equipped with a waterproof bag for dry storage
- Children must weigh 50 pounds (23 kilograms) to fit into the life jackets