Take a scuba diving tour at the thousand sardines in Panagsama, known for its protected corals and incredible marine life. Snorkel at Pescador’s Island marine Sanctuary and encounter sea turtles
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be collected from your accommodation or the airport.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Go pro is available for rent around 600-800 pesos. Please ask the assistance of your driver and bring your own SD card.
- This tour is open for first time and licensed divers
- Airport pick-up/drop-off is available, please provide your flight details and estimated arrival time
- After your scuba diving experience, it is highly encouraged that you wait 24 hours before flying
- Deep diving is dependent of weather conditions and may be cancelled last minute due to bad weather