Embark on a whitewater rafting trip that combines calm floating with class II-III whitewater rapids. Enjoy views of Glacier National Park and a barbecue dinner along the riverbank.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please meet at the local partner's office located at: 106 Going-to-the-Sun Rd, West Glacier, MT 59936, USA. The office is located in the West Glacier Village right next to the Canadian Visitor Center, across the street from the West Glacier Post Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sandals or flip flops
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You do not need to get your park pass to go on this trip
- In order to participate, you need to weigh at least 50 lbs (23 kgs) and fit in the personal flotation device
- Gratuities are not included in the ticket