Explore Montreal and see more in less time on a 3- or 4-hour guided bicycle tour. Discover the city’s various neighborhoods, main attractions, and most unusual locations with a certified guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The minimum age requirement for e-bikes is 14 years old
- A moped or scooter permit is required for participants ages 14 - 17 years old
- Participants 18 years and older do not require a permit
- Your bike will be a 21-speed hybrid bicycle or an e-bike, depending on option chosen
- Tours in English and/or French
- Tour groups are limited to 13 participants for a small-group experience
- Full-day bike rental is included with your tour