Discover the wonders of Poland outside of Krakow on this full-day adventure. Begin with a 2 hour walk to the stunning Morskie Oko Lake and soak up breathtaking views, then unwind and relax in the thermal waters at Chocholowska Baths.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Please be ready 5 minutes before your advised pickup time, which will be confirmed the day before departure.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note, the drive from Krakow to the starting point of the walk is approximately two hours, depending on traffic. The walk to reach Morskie Oko Lake is also two hours, both ways
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please bring swimwear, a towel, and flip flops for the thermal baths