Sarajevo's combo of Oriental and European influence is bound to mesmerize all those keen to explore its vivid history. This is a city that hosted the Olympics, led to World War I, and was besieged for years, and that was just the 20th century.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 - 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Outside your hotel in Mostar. The driver will be holding a sign with your last name on it.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes