Experience a world exclusive flight, 45-minutes in duration and including a glacier landing. Then, change vehicle on the Tasman Glacier and get in a helicopter before enjoying the rest of the stunning flight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Mount Cook Aerodrome, Mount Cook National Park, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Food and drinks
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- Please provide all passengers' full names and weights when booking
- Note that weight and balance limits apply to all aircraft
- Camera(s) and or phone(s) can be used for the duration of your flights
- Tours are refundable if there is a cancellation due to the weather, and the local operator will do their best to work with you to reschedule your flight to suit your travel plans
- In the rare case that the combined weights of all passengers reach the maximum safety limit, please be aware that your flight time may be rescheduled
- No Bags allowed on the aircraft, only phones and cameras
- Check-in closes 45 minutes prior to the flight time