Experience the beauty of Mount Everest on a 12-day guided hiking trip to the Everest Base Camp, lodging and meals included. Observe a prayer ceremony and visit the 5th highest mountain, Mt. Makalu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Look for a whiteboard or paper with your name on it just outside your exit gate in the airport terminal hall. If you don't find your name there, you can call the phone number on your activity voucher. Sometimes in exceptional cases, if you don't see someone waiting for you at the airport or cannot get in contact via mobile phone, please take a cab and ask the driver to take you to the Kathmandu Suite Home hotel, where your room is booked. The activity provider will reimburse you for the taxi and will meet you at the hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Sleeping bag
- Outdoor clothing
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- Flight and permit fees are subject to change. These fees need to be paid in cash in Kathmandu.
- Flights between Kathmandu - Lukla or vice versa can be delayed or cancelled due to bad weather. Thus, it's highly advised to take some buffer days.
- The tour leaves every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from October to May
- You can buy or rent a sleeping or down jacket in Kathmandu (assistance will be provided if needed)